The Nikon Z50 is a 20.9 MP DX-format Mirrorless camera with an ISO of 100-51,200 and is expandable up to 50 -204,800 ISO. It has a BIS CMOS sensor, and the EXPEED 6 image-processing engine gives exciting color combinations. The Z50 can shoot images in 11 FPS JPEG and RAW format with an image resolution of 5568 · 3712 pixels.
About Nikon Z50
- Nikon Z50 is a 20.9 MP (Megapixel) Mirrorless camera.
- Z50 has a 3.2-inch tilting touchscreen LCD Display.
- It has an ISO range of 100-51,200 and is expandable up to 50 -204,800 ISO.
- The Z50 has a 23.5 mm x 15.7 mm BIS CMOS sensor.
- It can capture images in 5568 × 3712 pixel resolution with the EXPEED 6 image-processing engine.
- The Nikon Z50 has 11 FPS Continuous Shooting speeds.
- It has 209 focus points with an on-sensor phase-detection system.
- Nikon Z50 can shoot 4K Ultra HD videos up to 30 FPS.
- The Z50 has a built-in Bluetooth connection.
- The Z50 has a built-in Wi-Fi connection.
- Nikon Z50 is a very lightweight camera, only 395g.
Nikon Z50 Unboxing Video in Hindi
The Nikon Z50 has an APS-C DX-size sensor, and it was first used in the Nikon D500. The Z50 has 209 autofocus points covering 100% of the sensor width and height. The Z50 is great for videos, you can record videos in 4K Ultra HD resolution. You can record slow-motion and time-lapse videos at 4K resolution.
The Nikon Z50 can shoot selfies and vlogging videos with the help of a 180-degree front-facing screen. The Z50 has a 3.2-inch tilting 1.040K dot touchscreen LCD. It can flip 180 degrees downwards the camera body. It is mainly designed for selfies and shooting vlogging videos I told you about before.
If you are an Instagram influencer or a YouTuber and content creator, who creates video content, then the Nikon Z50 is best for you. You can share your videos using a built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection, or you can use the Snapbridge feature to share your content across the web. The Nikon Z50 is very lightweight at 395g only.
Nikon Z50 Unboxing Video in English
Nikon Z50 Features & Specification
|Sensor Size||23.5 mm x 15.7 mm|
|Image sensor format||DX|
|Max Image Resolution||5568 × 3712 pixel|
|Image Formats||JPEG and RAW 12-bit or 14-bit|
|Video Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixel 4K Ultra HD video|
|Video Formats||MOV, MP4|
|Video compression||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding|
|Max ISO||50 -204,800 ISO|
|LCD screen size||3.2 inch|
|LCD Screen Resolution||1,040K dots|
|LCD Screen type||Touchscreen|
|External Flash shoe||Yes|
|SD card||2 slot|
|Viewfinder Type||OLED EVF(Electronic Viewfinder)|
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||19.5 mm|
|Viewfinder Resolution||2360k dot|
|Media||SD, SDHC (UHS-I compliant), SDXC (UHS-I compliant)|
|File system||DCF 2.0, Exif 2.31, PictBridge|
|Record Timelapse video||Yes|
|Shutter speed||30 sec|
|Maximum Shutter speed||1/4000 sec|
|Camera Dimensions||126.5 × 93.5 × 60 mm|
|Battery||EN-EL25 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||410 shorts in a single charge|
|Weight||450g with battery and memory card but without body cap(395g Body only)|